Wondering how State Tax Inspectorate assess your business?
The STI customer profile is a face of your company in the eyes of tax authorities. Check whether you look as a trustworthy and responsible business, find out whether the tax authorities sees risks that could trigger control actions and, of course, reduce them! A positive assessment of your company will also help you to earn the trust of your partners
Data assessed by STI:
- The accountant
- Deregistration from VAT payers initiated by STI
- Court restrictions on a company representative's taking up a leading positions
- Applications for VAT registration
- Submission of compulsory declarations
- Timely submission of declarations
- Minimum criteria for a reliable taxpayer
- Tax arrears
- Tax arrears within 12 months from company establishment date
- Tax arrears collected by bailiff
- Delays in payment of tax
- Requests for deferral of tax arrears
- Execution of tax loan agreements
- Initiated tax debt collection from bank account
- Submission of financial account to state registers
Why is this useful?
The tax administrator's assessment allows you to identify your business strengths and weaknesses and quickly react to emerging risks.